Sunday, November 18, 2012

Technical fishing......... that sound a bit different ,let see on next story . With same great fall days in front of us ,I decide to give a try on a short day from 10 am to 6 pm ,in my regular spot .Set up ,put a few method balls in ,and wait ,one hour ,two hours , nothing ,just two linears .Same thing do not work ,so lets make same changes ,I put a smaller hook ,no 6 ,in a running rig ,and a piece of plastic corn with one tiger tutti from CCMoore , like a very small snow man .Half hour ,and the first run come ,after a battle of 15 min. ,a nice 32 pd. come to say hello . For the next four hours I had steady runs ,6 more fish on the mat .So that small technical change to running rigs ,small hooks and the tiger tutti from CCMoore give me a chance to have a good session .

No comments:

Post a Comment