Monday, May 20, 2013

CCMoore is more, must be change to, CCMoore is more and fast





                                     
Well , things happening when you do not expect them .I went today in the morning to map a new area that I want to fish in mid summer .Is a deep 4,5 to 5 m channel with big fish in ,but a bit difficult ,from June on is full of weeds . I have a new sonar that help finding the spots ,and in the 2-3 hours of mapping the area ,I put in a rod with a live system pop up and a small bag of pellets . In the next 30-40 min. the mapping goes very well ,the sonar gives me 3 very interesting spots ,two plateau of 3,7 m in a 5 m deep ,and a hole of 5,6 m . I did not pay to much attention on the rod ,deep water ,and cold 12 C. ,did not give me hope for a run. But the unexpected happen ,a fast run put me in a battle with a carp After a few minutes slip the net on a beautiful 16 pd-er .Look like the live system boilies and pellets did a very good job .I stay for 40 minute more, to finish the map ,in this time had one more run with a 14 pd-er .What is funny , the sonar show just 3-4 fish in this area ,and 2 of them come to the live system boilies .I can-t wait till next weekend to have a proper session with big expectations from live system .So CCMoore , for me is fast and more .

No comments:

Post a Comment